Sunday, February 4, 2007

Wushu T-shirts

Today, I uploaded my first set of textures. There were for a set of t-shirts that I have. The original t-shirt is black with white words, but with GIMP, I managed to make a t-shirt with white background and black words. With this white t-shirt, other colours become possible too! I can make the same t-shirt (with black words) on red backing, blue, green, yellow, beige, and so on.

The Chinese character behind is "wu", which is for martial arts. The small logo on the left chest area is a dragon enclosed in a circle.

I will be putting up these items for sale in yard sales around. Do look out for them. By the way, I have a small area in KO Designer's Mall, in the basement (Gorean/furniture/houses area), do come visit and buy my creations.







No comments: