Sunday, February 4, 2007

Tai Chi Circle

I created my own group today, called Tai Chi Circle. I didn't know that it was going to cost me L$100... starting out without much money in the first place, this only made me all the more poorer. So please show your support, buy my creations. *hint hint*

Anyway, this group is for people to learn more about tai chi chuan, or taijiquan (also called tai chi and taiji in short). It is also for practitioners to discuss tai chi, as well as for them to share experiences and training methods. So if any of you are tai chi practitioners, go feel free to join the group.

For a start, I have made a taiji sword (jian), as well as a wooden one. They will be available for sale in my stall at KO Designer's Mall (Gorean/furniture/houses section), as well as any yard sale that I can find. I will attempt to work on animations for tai chi routines, once I get QAvimator working and learn how to use it.



No comments: