Sunday, February 11, 2007

KO Designer's Mall Gorean section

Update on 3 Feb 2008:
I have ceased renting here for some time already, after the sim was sold.
-------------------
This is my shop in KO Designer's Mall, inside the Gorean section, which also links to the furniture and houses section. This is a small free rental space made available by the owner kallyfaith Rolland. She is kind enough to let out these spaces in this section of the mall for free, each space allowing up to 25 prims.

So once I got this space, I set up shop. Not as elaborate as my neighbours, though. My shop is just a simple one with the items for sale, and a BIG signboard that tries to attract attention. Currently, my range of swords (momiji daisho, simple tachi, even a shinai) as well as some other martial arts clothing, and my range of glasses and sunglasses are available for sale here. Clothing that I make will also be available here as I design them.

To get here, try this SLURL http://slurl.com/secondlife/sabre/28/19/29/ which should bring you right to my shop. If you don't see it in front of you, turn around and see if you can see my signboard. Feel free to buy any of the items on sale there if they appeal to you. Pictures of the items on sale can usually be found on this website, under "Creations".

No comments: