Saturday, February 24, 2007

Looking for a new space

KO Designer's Mall Gorean section is now closed. I was quite surprised, actually. I teleported in today, only to find the space empty. After checking with the owner kallyfaith, I found out that they have sold the land there, and are thinking of setting up the Gorean section again at somewhere beside the actual KO Designer's Mall, instead of in a separate place. While waiting for them to set up the new place, it seems that I am now lacking a space to sell my creations. So as of now, I am actively looking for vendor spaces for rent. I don't need many prims (between 25 to 50 is fine with me) as long as the rent is reasonable and they allow floating text. So if you know of any, feel free to let me know, either via IM in-world, or via comments here.

Meanwhile, if you wish to purchase my creations, you can look for them in the various yard sales. Try out Gorean Open Market, Under the Boardwalk Yard Sale, Spirit Realm Yard Sale, etc. Once I have found a new space, I will be sure to let everyone know!

No comments: