Sunday, February 11, 2007

Gorean Open Air Market

Update on 3 Feb 2008:
I have ceased renting here for some time already, after the sim moved.
-------------------
This is my small little lot at the Gorean Open Air Market (SLURL http://slurl.com/secondlife/Caribbean%20Sunrise/65/195/22/). This is a place much like a yard sale, with up to 10 prims allowed for each brown lot. The lots are free, though you have to join the ~Tegair~ group in order to be able to sell things here. There are also lots with freebies, and also a flea market for used goods.

Due to the limited prims here, and because I have yet to get a vendor box, I limit the choice of products available here, and I try to rotate them. Do drop by every once in a while to check out the products available and buy them if they appeal to you.

No comments: