Sunday, July 1, 2007

New Products - Skins!

As mentioned in my previous post, I have been trying to create my own skins. And finally, I have managed to do so, and I have not only created one set of skin, but four of them! All of them come with their own shapes too. The basic body shape is the same, but the head has been modified to bring out the best in each of the skins. The skins are shown below, with the more private areas pixeled out.

"Cristine", as seen below, is by far the best. She was made based on a blonde model, with light eyebrows. As you can see, my skins come with light makeup (not a lot of lipstick, etc.) She has a soft. demure look, as you can see.


"Keiko" below is based on a Japanese model. If I had done a better job with her pubic area (it is actually slightly smudged, but otherwise okay, and not noticeable at all if you are wearing clothes) I would have asked more for her.

"Kelly" was made based on a lady with brown hair. She has a more confident look, compared to the others.
"Eve" was the first skin that I made. It was an experiment to see how to make skins in Second Life, and well, that explains why it is not as fine as it could be. The eyebrows are slightly thicker than what I would like, the face a bit too rough. But as a basic starter skin, this is something that will do, considering the low price. And the skin is actually cut-and-paste from a photo of a real person.

No comments: