Sunday, July 15, 2007

New bras and panties (thongs and shorts, actually)

I don't know why, but I suddenly was in the mood today to work on underwear. I guess it must be a break from making skins, which I have gotten the hang of. But while I think I can still improve, I guess it must be boring to be doing the same thing for so long. So I decided to switch back to something that I have tried in the past but didn't really pursue.

So this is my first bra, or rather, the whole set of 5, in white, beige, cyan, yellow and pink. It is full cup, with lacy top, as well as lacy straps.
Next comes this 3/4 cup bra (again, a set of 5) which also has a lacy top, though not as thick a border, as well as lacy straps. And a small simple ribbon in the centre.
I had avoided making underwear because I was afraid of smudging. The crotch area is always very difficult to make, or so I hear/read from the online forums. But somehow, things turned out well with this thongs, no smudging or anything. I guess the crotch area is actually a very thin line in the template, just don't bother to add any details to the crotch area. Anyway, this set of 5 thongs has lacy edges as well.
The last piece is this set of 5 shorts for ladies. The edges are again laced. There is a slight glitch with this piece, though. Your hip length must be quite long, else there will be some distortions near the crotch area. If you see any distortion, just adjust your hip length (in Appearances -> Torso -> Hip Length) and things should be fine.

No comments: