Friday, July 6, 2007

More skins!

I spent some time and came up with some more new skins. Seems like the current craze for me is making skins.

I have started to get the hang of it too. Using photos of real-life models, I draw facial features onto the templates, fitting them into the correct positions. After uploading the textures, I create the skins. And I came to realise that good looks do not just depend on the skins, the shape is important too. So using the same models, I create a shape that best shows the facial features that I have drawn.

First up is "Mariko", a Japanese look with very pale skin. Don't use light-coloured hair with this skin, since the skin tone is too light.

Next is "Angelina", with brown hair. She has thicker lips, and a small nose.

Then we have "Brooke", who is blonde. Her face is more squarish, and her lips are wider too.


"Katie" here has dark brown hair and a darker skin tone.


No comments: