Saturday, July 14, 2007

More new skins

With some time on my hands, I got down to working on what has been my interest these days, making skins for myself. And of course, after making them, I get to sell them too.

First of all is "Shalise", with blonde hair both on the eyebrows, and also a very realistic blonde pubic area. And realistic nipples too. Both the nipples and the pubic areas were taking from photos of real nipples and pubic hair. So are the eyebrows. The lips are also taken from a photo of a real life model too. For my latest creations, I have made the body more defined, with more shadows and highlights.


Next up is "Ashlee", with a light skin tone. This skin comes with both pubic hair, as well as a shaved pubic region (again, very realistic since it was from a photo...)

Then we have "Akiko", a skin made for Japanese avatars. Unlike previous, similar skins, I have made the skin tone more tanned, not as pale as before. This skin also comes with both shaved and unshaved pubic regions, as well as an accompanying shape with a size more suitable for Japanese.


Last we have "Joanne", with her brown hair (eyebrows and pubic region). Her pubic region is more sparse, but still as realistic and highly defined.

No comments: