Tuesday, March 20, 2007

My own vendor kit part 2

I have been working on my vendor kit. Firstly, I found a critical error in the script, which prevents it from selling the items placed inside the vendor. I have since fixed that error, and for those who have gotten my free vendor kit, I have sent an updated copy to them.

Since then, I have heavily modified my vendor kit, working on it to add in features that I want. At present, my vendor kit, version 2, can do the following:
- read settings from a notecard
- read inventory items from another notecard
- hand out (when clicked) either an unique notecard about the item being displayed, or a generic notecard
- IM and email owner upon sale of item
- option to display hover text above the vendor, and choose the colour
- split sales with another person
- use consolidated textures (this is the feature that other vendors cannot do)
- can be set to sell items only to those belonging to the same group as the vendor

After some testing, I am quite certain that it is ready for use, and I will be making it available soon at my stores.

No comments: