Friday, August 3, 2007

More skins by Miki Jannings

Here are some more skins made by me. As you can see, I like to make skins with pale or light skin tones. As usual, all my skins come with an accompanying shape to bring out the best in their facial features.

The first one is "Yukie", a Japanese avatar with sparse eyebrows, a light skin tone, and slightly dark brown nipples. The pubic area is a bit sparse but highly realistic.


Next up is "Michelle". She is blonde with curvy eyebrows and a slightly darker tone of red for her lip stick. As with my other skins, she has realistic nipples and pubic area.


Last up is "Aki". Very pale skin tone, with brownish eyebrows, though a bit thick. A more pinkish set of nipples with realistic pubic area too. She has a small nose, much smaller than most of my other skins.


No comments: