Tuesday, January 9, 2007

My recent creations

I have been trying my hands at making objects in Second Life. So far, I haven't any luck with great products, since I am using only the default templates available in the standard library. Playing around with the shapes and such, I managed to create a line of spectacles (aka glasses) with colours like black, red, blue, brown and white. Here is an example of a pair of black glasses.





















Using these glasses as a template, I created a line of sunglasses too, simply by colouring the lens black and making them less transparent.
















And using the standard library, I found a plaid template, which I used to create this skirt.

1 comment:

Miki Jannings said...

By the way, for the girls in Second Life, do not sit down when wearing a skirt, unless you are wearing something underneath.