Tuesday, July 17, 2007

New store - XD Trading Mall

Update:
As of 28 Jul 07, all those renting spaces within XD Trading Mall have been returned their objects, and the mall owner stove Lu has been manually refunding rent. Apparently, this has to do with the LL policy on gambling in SL. So that's the end of my store here, a bit short-lived. But I have other stores elsewhere.
----------------------------------
I got myself a new store today. It is at this place in Mooter, the SLURL is here. The rent here is cheap, with a 50 prim limit. For the price, this is good. And reasonable too, since the space isn't exactly small. I mean, the shop at Keswick charges more but has a lower prim limit. Do come and get what you need from my vendors here, be it female skins, clothes, lingerie, weapons, even my vendor kit. And the ever popular newbie glasses.

No comments: